Developing a clear strategy for your organisation
VACCHO offers a wide range of Strategic Planning services. We enable ACCHOs and other not-for-profits to:
- Set strategic goals
- Develop a strategic plan including clear performance indicators
- Undertake annual review processes
Our process takes into consideration a number of critical factors involved including:
- Facilitating Board discussions
- Running staff workshops
- Enabling community input
- Identifying key stakeholders and potential partners
- Assessing the broader service environment using research and data analysis
- Balancing the financial plan of the organisation with long-term visions.
These services are available for a fee on request. Please contact our Sector Quality Improvement Team on 03 9411 9411 or by email for more information.