How can we help support your Aboriginal community controlled organisation?
Clinical Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Explain what clinical CQI is!
- Help you analyse your clinical data to work out what your needs for improvement are
- Help you develop, implement, monitor and evaluate a clinical CQI project
- Invite you to our annual clinical CQI Forum (Movement By Improvement)
- Analyse your health information (including creating reports) to better understand your community health issues
- Support you with using PenCAT4, Topbar and PATCAT
- Help you with data cleansing and data quality improvement
- Support you with your Patient Information Record System (Medical Director, Best Practice, Communicare, MMEx)
- Support you with Audits to identify areas for improvement and highlight areas where VACCHO need to invest in providing additional support or resources
- Support you to identify your clients who might benefit from digital health
- Support you to better use the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) to build a sustainable funding model for your service
Research advice and guidance
- Offer advice and data for developing research projects
- Offer advice on engaging with researchers, universities and research institutions