VACCHO's Sector Development Team supports Aboriginal community controlled organisations to use and improve their primary health data to ensure the best possible health outcomes for their communities.
- Manage a state-wide primary health data repository
- Analyse health service data for advocacy and research
- Present health data back to our Members
- Provide advice and support on clinical quality improvement (CQI)
- Coordinate and create content for VACCHO Improvement Cycles (VICs) – clinical quality improvement (CQI)
- Provide support around National Key Performance Indicators (nKPIs) and reporting
- Provide PenCAT support (including CAT4, Top Bar and PAT CAT)
- Provide advice on Patient Information Record Systems (PIRS)
- Provide support around digital health
- Advocate on behalf of our Members across all of the above areas
To find out how we can work with you, please contact our Team or phone 03 9411 9411.