The VACCHO Members Data Advisory Group (DAG) is made up of motivated and engaged ACCO staff Members across Victoria and VACCHO's Health Evidence Team.
The DAG meets monthly by webinar to:
- Review primary care sector priorities
- Discuss hot topics at statewide and national level
- Discuss successes and areas for quality improvement
- Provide direction and recommendations to VACCHO on data, quality improvement, population health and practice support.
Who can join:
- Aboriginal Health Workers / Practitioners
- Administration staff
- Allied Health
- CQI Coordinators
- Medical Receptionists
- Practice Nurses
- Anyone working in an ACCO
If you would like to join the DAG or have anything you would like to see added to the agenda for the next DAG meeting, please contact the Health Evidence Team.